about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I Hate Roots

Ever since middle school I have been highlighting my hair blonde. What a pain and so expensive. Who knows the amount of money i spend on doing it every 6 to 8 weeks. I swear I just got my hair done at the beginning of April and it already looks awful. With that said i have decided to go a little bit darker. Not brown but a dirty blonde. Right now its pretty blonde so Im thinking like a golden darker blonde with some lighter pieces in it. So when my roots do grow out it doesn't look so horrific and make me not want to leave the house.

I am going next week to get my hair blonde one last time for Allie's wedding. I am not going to go brown right before her wedding and it look absolutely ridiculous in her pictures.
So after this I will be going darker blonde. i have faith in my hairstylist. She is pretty great.
I'm thinking of something along these lines.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity